USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i wish i could get some help here. i just purchased nbme 13,15,16 and 17 together. i had no idea that there was an expiry date.. i was initially preparing to give step 1 but since my visa was going to expire so i postponed my step 1 and now am looking to give cs first. The real issue i have is that now i have unused nbme 13,15,16 and 17 and they all expire on 26th of july. Is their any way i could give these nbmes later?:confused:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey guys i wish i could get some help here. i just purchased nbme 13,15,16 and 17 together. i had no idea that there was an expiry date.. i was initially preparing to give step 1 but since my visa was going to expire so i postponed my step 1 and now am looking to give cs first. The real issue i have is that now i have unused nbme 13,15,16 and 17 and they all expire on 26th of july. Is their any way i could give these nbmes later?:confused:
You have some time before starting them.
If you haven't started them contact NBME and let them know you have visa issues and haven't used the test, I'm sure they'll extend your eligibility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts