USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm interested in taking my USMLE step 1 on januray 2016 and I really need a study group or partner to step forward... Every time I started I never got a chance to get through with this in order to take my exams which was sad and a shame . I'm very motivated now and I already started my biochemistry videos (Kaplan). Keep me informed if it's a good strategy I'm trying to visualize the videos, to study the first USMLE aid and to do a lot of USMLE questions. Your help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Mackinley

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi all,

I'm interested in taking my USMLE step 1 on januray 2016 and I really need a study group or partner to step forward... Every time I started I never got a chance to get through with this in order to take my exams which was sad and a shame . I'm very motivated now and I already started my biochemistry videos (Kaplan). Keep me informed if it's a good strategy I'm trying to visualize the videos, to study the first USMLE aid and to do a lot of USMLE questions. Your help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Mackinley
I wud also be talking the exam in the same month! We could schedule things together

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi . I am also taking the exam that month. How are u planning to study ? If you are intereted we can decide topics and set a goal to finish by the end of week and then discuss them . My skype id is coach306. Pm me if u imterested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts