USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Does any of you have the pdf version of lattest Kaplan Lecture Notes for Step 1 ? I am using the 2004 notes and start to worry that there have been many revision in its content.

Thx for ur kindness...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello

Hello bang Harles . . I'm Olin. Oka's Friend. Just Download it from Gigapedia.com but first you should be a member for free. Then type "USMLE Kaplan". Then You will find some 2009-2010 kaplan Books, without anatomy material. Maybe you can use your Anatomy because there's not many revision i think. Good Luck, bang . .heheheh:happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello bang Harles . . I'm Olin. Oka's Friend. Just Download it from Gigapedia.com but first you should be a member for free. Then type "USMLE Kaplan". Then You will find some 2009-2010 kaplan Books, without anatomy material. Maybe you can use your Anatomy because there's not many revision i think. Good Luck, bang . .heheheh:happy::happy::happy:
Hi...Olin...thanks a lot ya...very useful info !!!
When will you give the exam ? I am planning to take it mid April. Good luck for all of us !!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
July or June,

Hehehe. Your Welcome big brother. .

We planned to take the exam in July or June. Because there's still a lotbthings to do and wanna do ( Argh, to committed and Focus is another problem):eek::eek:

We pray for you too bang, let's join too malang. And Share together hehehe . . Good Luck Ya Bang.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts