USMLE Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my exam is in a month , am done with F.A, did Uw before alot with SP, recently did pathoma all of it with details, and did URX medium and hard questions ,

my question , do i need to do Qbanks? ,, or revise the previously done ?.. am confused my exam is in a month ,
what in general i need to do in this month ..( opened for any ideas for improvement )

i appreciate help:):):):):):)

·
Registered
57 Posts
my exam is in a month , am done with F.A, did Uw before alot with SP, recently did pathoma all of it with details, and did URX medium and hard questions ,

my question , do i need to do Qbanks? ,, or revise the previously done ?.. am confused my exam is in a month ,
what in general i need to do in this month ..( opened for any ideas for improvement )

i appreciate help:):):):):):)
how are your nbmes?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i did NBME before doing any Q banks or pathoma neither , was low , so i post poned my exam , and did alot of Q banks and Pathoma , do i need to do more Q banks before the next NBME?
Hiba, as you know there are 6 active NBMEs and youve taken one and your exam is in a month, you need to do 15,16,17,18 and uwsa's.

i suggest you give one right away, all that studying, you should assess yourself before you booked a date.

and all nbmes have to be spaced out adequately, and in the last month, advise is do uworld questions so as to build stamina for the main exam with getting a good percentage.

You need to be thorough with uw and fa to get the easy questions right, cant do anything about wtf questions.

if you need to discuss it out, would be happy to do it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u , :) , how did u manage to solve MCQ professionally ? , i need advices , i usually can eliminate 3 choices for sure , then i get stuck with two choices , and i end up choosing the wrong one and leave the right one unchosen , ( and that pisses me off ) ! , how can i improve that?

·
Registered
124 Posts
thank u , :) , how did u manage to solve MCQ professionally ? , i need advices , i usually can eliminate 3 choices for sure , then i get stuck with two choices , and i end up choosing the wrong one and leave the right one unchosen , ( and that pisses me off ) ! , how can i improve that?
Most of the time, the answer always lie in the question in those cases. You just have to read the question properly and choose one that is the best fit for that question (as generic as this sounds). Think as vague and clinically as possible.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts