USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Neha i am Gautam currently an intern in KIMS,Bangalore will move back to Hyderabad in March. I am planning to give step 1 by September. How much preparation are u done with? I am unable to PM you

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Neha i am Gautam currently an intern in KIMS,Bangalore will move back to Hyderabad in March. I am planning to give step 1 by September. How much preparation are u done with? I am unable to PM you.. If interested whatsapp me at +918951127065
Hi.. please check ua inbox.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did Kaplan lecture notes n videos once.. donno how much i can recall... all of it was irregular coz i was doing my internship n had irregular study timings.. read a bit of first aid n uworld havent taken any nbme. Ill be done with internship march 10th. Then on ill make a serious study schedule n study. I need a study partner to ask questions n know if im still on track coz its very long n tedious process and hard to do alone..Do tell more about yourself..:).. I just cant PM you keep getting an error msg
Oh.. ok.. well in that case.. u are ahead of me.. i am still doing kaplan first read.. along wid FA 2016. Nvamind. Good Luck. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts