USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If u know, plz help me.

1. what are the sessions for step 1 exam? how many exams held in a year? in which month?

2. how much the exam fee for step 1?

3. when will I can get salary? after completing which step?

·
Registered
220 Posts
If u know, plz help me.

1. what are the sessions for step 1 exam? how many exams held in a year? in which month?

2. how much the exam fee for step 1?

3. when will I can get salary? after completing which step?
1)You can take the exam anytime
2) Around 600-800
3) You ll get a salary after you match in a residency program after you complete and pass steps 1, 2ck, 2cs and do interviews.

I suggest you buy the first aid for the USML step 1 which has a pretty thorough explanation on the USMLE basics

Take care

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1)You can take the exam anytime
2) Around 600-800
3) You ll get a salary after you match in a residency program after you complete and pass steps 1, 2ck, 2cs and do interviews.

I suggest you buy the first aid for the USML step 1 which has a pretty thorough explanation on the USMLE basics

Take care
Hey boss, u mean I can seat for exam anytime in the year? thats great. thank u....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey boss, u mean I can seat for exam anytime in the year? thats great. thank u....
You can take the steps 1 and 2ck in a prometric center (prometric.com) in your country (if applicable) 5 days a week except holidays :) I really suggest to take a look on first aid for the usmle step 1. You are going to need it anyway for studying... Wish you the best for this difficult journey...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can take the steps 1 and 2ck in a prometric center (prometric.com) in your country (if applicable) 5 days a week except holidays :) I really suggest to take a look on first aid for the usmle step 1. You are going to need it anyway for studying... Wish you the best for this difficult journey...
ya sure. I m trying to download this book. can u give me a link foe free download for this book?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Actually, I don't think you can take the step 1 the first 2 weeks of january but other than that as long as your center is open you can write the exam. Some centers are open weekends and holidays.

If you have a Kaplan center in your country you can also attend one of their information sessions and it will clarify the process. There is a significant amount of money required so make sure you budget for all of it. It is definitely worth it long term though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I don't think you can take the step 1 the first 2 weeks of january but other than that as long as your center is open you can write the exam. Some centers are open weekends and holidays.

If you have a Kaplan center in your country you can also attend one of their information sessions and it will clarify the process. There is a significant amount of money required so make sure you budget for all of it. It is definitely worth it long term though.
actually I got green card and I will go to usa in nxt april. then what r the options to me?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Excellent -then you should go in to a Kaplan center and talk to them directly they have online sessions as well as sessions in their centers in all major cities in the US pretty much and they will answer all your questions and tell you exactly what to do to go through to become a doctor in the US...

actually I got green card and I will go to usa in nxt april. then what r the options to me?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent -then you should go in to a Kaplan center and talk to them directly they have online sessions as well as sessions in their centers in all major cities in the US pretty much and they will answer all your questions and tell you exactly what to do to go through to become a doctor in the US...
thnks boss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts