USMLE Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neeraj notes has been one of the most reliable and useful notes to take care of in the CS exam.
It gives what the First Aid and UW did not say about the CS exam.
I recommend everyone to read it carefully before taking the CS exam.

I attached the notes to this post so that everybody can benefit from these great Neeraj notes.

Enjoy :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Neeraj notes are great

Thank you very much
I was looking for it in prep4usmle and am glad I found it here

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neeraj notes for the CS is now considered one of the pillars for a sound CS preparation.
Thank you for allowing us to download it painlessly.

·
Registered
752 Posts
There's no need for Neeraj Notes anymore
The new third edition of First Aid has got all those cases covered such as the new DM in a child, child stridor, and child jaundice.
Look here for the complete list of added cases of the new FA
http://www.usmle-forums.com/best-us...onal-new-cases-third-edition-fa.html#post4709
I've heard about Neeraj notes and many people I know used it for the exams (along with FA), but do you really think it's essential now? One of my friends said it's great for the mnemonics it contains, nothing more.

Anyone?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Affordable STEP2CS PREP

Two years flew by. School's out. Now its time for you to sit through an 9 hour exam -- Step 2cs of the USMLE. It doesn't matter what you think you know. All you really know is that you don't know enough. My name is Ricky and I'm a Step-2cs tutor. I've been there, done that and gotten the t-shirt. I've been tutoring for the past few years and I'm very passionate about my job. You know I can help you because I used to BE you. I know what you're feeling. I understand your doubts and apprehensions. I will give you the knowledge, strategy and above all, the confidence to sit for the Step-2cs examination. I use online meetings (Becker/Kaplan style) to offer both written and live instruction, guiding you through your preparation at your personal pace. Included are my personal notes and anytime help via skype.

email [email protected]

Website
steptutors.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts