USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i just want to ask is neuroanatomy is imp for usmle and for histology too and what are the topics that are imp in it

·
Registered
919 Posts
hi

i think neuroanatomy is important. if there was a stroke or head injury and u wanted to know what the symptoms were based on the site of trauma, u will only be answer it if u knew yr NA well.

and ive come across some questions in the NMS review for Usmle Step 1 Q bank book where there are quite a few histology questions. so yeah histology is also important.

·
Registered
316 Posts
neuro anatomy is damn high yield on boards!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
neuro anatomy is damn high yield on boards!!
yeah did u guys read the attachment attached by priyanka (sajeet's experience?). he said do not choose which is important and which is not. everything is linked in one way or the other. read it all and always prep before hand (do not leave things till the end).

so start working hard now if u havent and finish up ALL yr subjects to be 110% ready for the boards.:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
yep that wat it is... in one of my friend's words... every single word in all subjects is important.... even if u leave a single page that page gonna come and bite u on the butt on exam day...:p

Reactions: dr pinky

·
Registered
919 Posts
haha

yep that wat it is... in one of my friend's words... every single word in all subjects is important.... even if u leave a single page that page gonna come and bite u on the butt on exam day...:p
well i dont want anything biting me in the ass. so ok ill read every single page thrice!!:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i havent read that seetal

yeah did u guys read the attachment attached by priyanka (sajeet's experience?). he said do not choose which is important and which is not. everything is linked in one way or the other. read it all and always prep before hand (do not leave things till the end).

so start working hard now if u havent and finish up ALL yr subjects to be 110% ready for the boards.:)
I don't kn what to say I guess neuro is boring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts