USMLE Forums banner

21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Great tool for revising.....but I have a doubt....Because the questions are infinite....how do I decide when to stop?....how do I know that I have gone through all important fact once and missed nothing?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just started with it. I would like to thank u guys it's a really wonderful learning tool ad I guess we r lucky that we got it in this 6 months LOL! 2 things i wanna say though. Difficulty level is too low. I found the qs really easy. More than rx even. And second is u guys should include an option of used and unused qs cuz this way they r never ending and keep on repeating! Thanks :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love it

Love it, its really good for quick fact recalls, and I like the fact that there are attached notes for revision after each question. I can definitely see the success of this program in the nearest future.
BTW, thanks for the free 6 month subscription:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just signed , got so useful for the recall and practice. Thanks a lot USMLEStat. Love it.:) Thanks also for the free subscription. Wishing Best of luck for the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lovely

Just signed up...and loving it.
Great for revision. Very similar to firecracker. I'm grateful I found it...have exactly 6 months to my exam:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
A great resource indeed. I'm figuring out at how would this fit in for review because we usually use Kaplan Lec notes-First Aid-Uworld combo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
this comes form same makers from passmedicine.com that i use to study in med school and it is excellent so by the looks of this it will be very useful also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i haven't started studying yet but i subscribed and i really like it!
i think it's going to make a huge difference comes revision time!

thanks alot:))

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just signed up:) Love it so far. I am good in concepts but my major problem recall. I forget stuff in Anat and Pharm. USMLEstat looks promising so far.
Thank you:):)

Reactions: Mvp12

·
Registered
82 Posts
it seems a little too easy and straight forward.. maybe try making the wording trickier or adding more steps needed to get to the correct answer? other than that it's great for casual studying :) thanks! and great job!

21 - 40 of 116 Posts