USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
Im interested in gathering some information about the entrance test...would like to kno about how to go about preparing for step 1 as i hav jus completed my 1st year of medicine(that is in anatomy,physiology n biochemistry) ...n wen is d right time 2 appear for d exam....al dis shows m pretty new 2 dis....need sum guidance...:):)

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The earliest time to take USMLE Step 1

Hi Shalini,
The earliest ever step 1 takers are those after the third year of medical school
You need to have been exposed to physiology, pathology, pharmacology, anatomy, microbiology, and biochemistry at a minimum before thinking about it.
Important advice here; don't ever take any USMLE step if you are not really ready because it's more and more competitive and having a low score will live you 7 years if not forever.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Usmle

Hi,
Im interested in gathering some information about the entrance test...would like to kno about how to go about preparing for step 1 as i hav jus completed my 1st year of medicine(that is in anatomy,physiology n biochemistry) ...n wen is d right time 2 appear for d exam....al dis shows m pretty new 2 dis....need sum guidance...:):)
Hi, this is a excelent usmle page, God blesses to you.:)

4shared.com - file sharing network - free file search - usmle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts