USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,
I attended my fifth (out of six years) year in a college other than the one which granted me the degree, and transferred my credit and were accepted but I had to do some extra unit to meet the requirements to pass the fifth year, so in the question regarding dates of attendance, years of attendance, and date of graduation... I filled the years of attendance with 6 (though I have attended one away, which I mentioned in the transferred credit part of application)... was this a mistake (should I have write 5??)?? Is It a big one??

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
It's not a big mistake

It's not a grave mistake and they won't make problems about it.

Ideally you should have mentioned 6 years. But since you told them about the transferred credit then I don't think you will be in trouble.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not a grave mistake and they won't make problems about it.

Ideally you should have mentioned 6 years. But since you told them about the transferred credit then I don't think you will be in trouble.
Thanks for your help...
really hoping that they won't make any trouble

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello guys! do you know how much the medical school transcripts and the years that it took to graduate influence the probabilities of matching for an IMG? (I am a US citizen). For example if it took 8 years for me to graduate instead of 6 will this be a big problem even if I have a good reason? Plus my Medical school hasn't been recognized from the Cali board yet while it is from the World directory of medical schools. Should I be preoccupied?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts