USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all have experienced , the USMLE brings out the best and the worst in all of us . So, i'm looking for advice to help keep me motivated and relieve some stress simultaneously.

Are there any books ya'll have read through med school/ step studying that helped get you through this time? Motivational/ anecdotal/ biographies/fiction/even semi-worldly educational... leisure reading that you think will be helpful in either reminding me how awesome medicine is, or how awesome i can be. Thanks:)

Ps- someone recommended Moonwalking with Einstein. Its an interesting selection and im looking into it :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
As we all have experienced , the USMLE brings out the best and the worst in all of us . So, i'm looking for advice to help keep me motivated and relieve some stress simultaneously.

Are there any books ya'll have read through med school/ step studying that helped get you through this time? Motivational/ anecdotal/ biographies/fiction/even semi-worldly educational... leisure reading that you think will be helpful in either reminding me how awesome medicine is, or how awesome i can be. Thanks:)

Ps- someone recommended Moonwalking with Einstein. Its an interesting selection and im looking into it :)
i've heard that Routine Miracles by Conrad Fischer is pretty good book, have'nt read it yet, but will def. read it someday..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts