USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
No its not good

Your 2008 Uworld is not outdated. They have changed most of the questions. This change is not a joke because they keep changing it according to what their agents tell them about the recent exam questions.

Yes, they have paid agents who go after students when they go out from the exam and ask them what questions they had and they pay them money.

This is not in USA, usually in Pakistan and India centers where things are easier for them.

So when you have the 2008 version you are losing many new updated questions (more than 100 questions as you said in your other post).

Regarding Kaptest, I think if you have time it's better to do them both. The more questions you do the better, see this
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-s...ow-many-questions-need-practice-step-1-a.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

thanks a lot 4 ur suggestion...but um half way thru it...um done wth more than 1000 qs....but still um left wth sum subjects...can i get 2010 uw....do u kno any link or sumthing...

·
Registered
95 Posts
thanks a lot 4 ur suggestion...but um half way thru it...um done wth more than 1000 qs....but still um left wth sum subjects...can i get 2010 uw....do u kno any link or sumthing...
Hey I was wondering did you end up getting hold of the 2010 version of USMLE world or did you end up buying it online? If yes, did you seen any difference between the 2008 version and the new 2010 version?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts