USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a old graduate in late 90. Trying to start studies after a long gap but totally lost on these different web sites about all material for studies.
Please help me and give me sincere advice what I am suppose to do ? from where I have to start and what notes I have to read to for comprehensive studies and let me know about these high yield series and first aid also.
I appreciate your guidance.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Buy Kaplan lecture notes from amazon.com kaplan for step 1, the newest books are from 2011, they are gray color.
Buy also First Aid for step 1 2011 is the newest one.
When you are done reading the books do kaplan qbank random timed mode, online.
Then when you are done with kaplan q bank do UsmleWorld qbank, random timed mode, online.
Do NBMES to asses yourself and see if you are ready to take exam.
Good luck

Annotate notes from qbanks in First Aid

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Step 1 prep

Thanks for your suggestion but I heard Kaplan notes are not beneficial without the videos and one more thing kindly tell me about these high yield concepts .

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am a old graduate in late 90.Trying to start studies after a long gap but totally lost on these different web sites about all material for studies.Please help me and give me sincere advice what I am suppose to do ? from where I have to start and what notes I have to read to for comprehensive studies and let me know about these high yield series and forst aid also .I appreciate your guidence .
hey nadiakhan , i'm also a old grad like u nd preparing for step1..don't lose hope , i'm sure there r still few like us who r planning to take step1 ..just follow the suggestions abt the book ..this is a very useful forum ..all d best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts