USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey, I'm an old IMG looking for a female study partner more . Planning on taking the exam hopefully before Jan 2022. I'm in the US so I prefer to work around US /canadian time zones.
I'm on my second round of Uworld, if you are interested please send me a message here on the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey, I'm an old IMG looking for a female study partner more . Planning on taking the exam hopefully before Jan 2022. I'm in the US so I prefer to work around US /canadian time zones.
I'm on my second round of Uworld, if you are interested please send me a message here on the forum.
Hey, I am interested. Taking exam in few weeks too. You can send your email or add me on skype: live:.cid.8ea0c4b4adf63e2

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi!can i join you on your study step 1 usmle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you add me to your skype also..live:.cid.69921185541b27db

1 - 5 of 5 Posts