USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there peeps :happy:. After searching soo long for these videos :eek: (the old kaplan videos which have Dr Lionel Raymon teaching biochem 2004) I give up and ask, rather beg :sorry:, that if one of you has the link please provide it here. It's actually amazing that its probably easier to find the 2010 version and not the old ones. Anybody that can help, I would really appreciate it. Wishing all of you + me luck in this wonderful journey. Many thanks!!!! :p

·
Registered
414 Posts
did you found 2010 videos can you send me please:sorry:
Hey there peeps :happy:. After searching soo long for these videos :eek: (the old kaplan videos which have Dr Lionel Raymon teaching biochem 2004) I give up and ask, rather beg :sorry:, that if one of you has the link please provide it here. It's actually amazing that its probably easier to find the 2010 version and not the old ones. Anybody that can help, I would really appreciate it. Wishing all of you + me luck in this wonderful journey. Many thanks!!!! :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Far from it...

did you found 2010 videos can you send me please:sorry:
Nope. I said that it's probably easier to find them. I do not have them, sorry. Sorry if I confused you there. :confused:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Code:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5462149774934234579&hl=en
They are good indeed. IDK if they're complete on that page though. :notsure:

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered