USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys...

I'm looking at creating a study group online via skype or google hangout with students who are writing possibly between 4-6 weeks.

The primary focus of this group will be to start off our session discussing a topic from FA and then target a group discussion on a random mixed block of uworld (suggested time zone would be around 930 AM - 400 Pm EST)....obviously if we have a motivated group this schedule is flexible :)...as long as we get through the required content!

Since its crunch time, id prefer students interested to message me and we can have a group consisting of 3-4 max to maximize time effectively...

This group would focus more so on enhancing our knowledge on HY concepts rather then building up from basic fundamentals...i hope you all understand that....

There are plenty of us who need a motivating group..so please reach out to each other and lets all get through this together!

Good luck with your review...
Regards

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Guys...

I'm looking at creating a study group online via skype or google hangout with students who are writing possibly between 4-6 weeks.

The primary focus of this group will be to start off our session discussing a topic from FA and then target a group discussion on a random mixed block of uworld (suggested time zone would be around 930 AM - 400 Pm EST)....obviously if we have a motivated group this schedule is flexible :)...as long as we get through the required content!

Since its crunch time, id prefer students interested to message me and we can have a group consisting of 3-4 max to maximize time effectively...

This group would focus more so on enhancing our knowledge on HY concepts rather then building up from basic fundamentals...i hope you all understand that....

There are plenty of us who need a motivating group..so please reach out to each other and lets all get through this together!

Regards
Hai my exam is in end of may.i want 2 review FA with uworld note. is anybody interested 2 do plz contact me through skype: doctordundu.. thank u..!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys...

Regards
please add me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts