USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Need some help as my med school is now friendly in using online tools.

My form 186 is accepted and I got a mail from ecfmg stating that...

"ECFMG sent a request to your medical school through EMSWP to verify your medical education credentials. An authorized official of your medical school must complete this request. After completion, the medical school can submit the verified credentials to ECFMG on-line through EMSWP. Your medical school has been requested to upload your final medical school transcript."

My college people got an email but they donno what to do. Can anybody tell me the steps so that I can guide them through phone.

Its been a month struggling behind this..!!!

Thanks a lot for any help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ECFMG credentials verification

Hi there,

Need some help as my med school is now friendly in using online tools.

My form 186 is accepted and I got a mail from ecfmg stating that...

"ECFMG sent a request to your medical school through EMSWP to verify your medical education credentials. An authorized official of your medical school must complete this request. After completion, the medical school can submit the verified credentials to ECFMG on-line through EMSWP. Your medical school has been requested to upload your final medical school transcript."

My college people got an email but they donno what to do. Can anybody tell me the steps so that I can guide them through phone.

Its been a month struggling behind this..!!!

Thanks a lot for any help.
Hi,
I am also currently in this process of Credentials verification. My school is not enrolled in EMSWP. So they had to courier them. A form 327A was sent to my medical school and i contacted them and had them send my verified diploma(signed by your Head of Institution) and your Med school transcript and a couple of passport size photographs to ECFMG just today. Guess you have to send it online... Keep checking OASIS for verification status.
Hope this helps..:):happy:
Best wishes..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a ton!!

Also the good news is after calls ng my office clerk for almost a month...i finally got things completed!!! Got the mail and update on oasis yesterday only!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do have a doubt though...
I have applied for step 2 CK and CS together just today... My credentials also were sent only today...
Will my application process for step 2 CK and CS Be finished only if my credentials have been verified???
I applied step 1 as a student and now applying for CK and CS as a graduate..

Or is the application process not related to credentials verification??

Thanks for your help in advance...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts