USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm taking the august 8 kaplan step 1 course! I would love to know others who are taking it as well ! Message me if you are interested in having a study partner! Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi im attending too

hii im a female img from india. im also attending the 7wk live in Pasadena. mine starts from aug 25th, im also looking for people who are attending the course. I need a sp too. please email me at [email protected] . I will be reaching Pasadena on august 8th itself.

·
Registered
40 Posts
have you?

Hey,

I'm taking the august 8 kaplan step 1 course! I would love to know others who are taking it as well ! Message me if you are interested in having a study partner! Thanks!
hey have u taken the course? did u like it?
im attending it in 3 weeks n would love ur input on how to study on time n make the most of it.

thanks ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,

It was a pretty good course as it gave me some structure to my studying. I, by no means, felt prepared to give the exam at the end of the course, however it gave me a good idea of how to study, understand the concepts, and helped me establish a routine. I would recommend trying to read along with the classes (as much as you can since it can be very exhausting) and once you are done with the course I would focus on first aid and Uworld. Hope this helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts