USMLE Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear colleagues,

I'm grateful to God for being able to close this chapter and begin a new one. Finally after 8 months of hard core studying I'm delighted to see my score

99/238

UWSA 1 - 230/550

NBME 3 - 240/580

Free 150 - 85 % correct

My journey began with Kaplan notes. I didn't use the videos except for pharmacology. I started UW early and ran through it 2-3 times. I used FA together while doing UW questions. Read that 2x. I became so familiar with FA that 4 days to exam I was able to read it all for memorization. RR is gold, read it twice.

Exam day: The exam felt like UW. I was surprised to see that the difficulty level was not that bad. I breezed through the test feeling good. However several days on I started to remember some really stupid mistakes I made and started to freak out as I counted 20+ wrong answers. Negative thoughts took over and I started to think I failed. I even started to plan forward for repeating step 1. Thankfully when I received my score I was reassured and grateful.

Take home points:

UW + FA + RR also know Kaplan notes well. These resources are more than enough.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Well done

Congratulations Ayash,

Whenever we notice the disappearance of one of our active members for a while we realize that he/she has gone through the exam :cool:

Well done and awesome score.

Go and update your steps history in your profile and see you soon in the CK forum :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for your warm words :)

Yes Ballu84 RR is rapid review.

You guys are great here. This forum has helped me in so many different ways. To those future test takers keep going. Take your prep as a job. Respect it and it will pay off.

Sabio, I wanted to thank you for helping me and so many others towards our journey. God Bless.

@ Elham I can't wait to be where you are now the CK forum!

·
Registered
316 Posts
awesome mannn!! thumbs up!!! great!!! congratulations for a superb score!!!

Reactions: ayash

·
Registered
137 Posts
Most welcome

Hi dear!

I can't wait 2 to see u on ck forum.:p

AYSH KARO AYASH.......CHEERS:happy::cool::))

Thank you guys for your warm words :)

Yes Ballu84 RR is rapid review.

You guys are great here. This forum has helped me in so many different ways. To those future test takers keep going. Take your prep as a job. Respect it and it will pay off.

Sabio, I wanted to thank you for helping me and so many others towards our journey. God Bless.

@ Elham I can't wait to be where you are now the CK forum!

·
Registered
919 Posts
hey congratulations ayash!! GREAT SCORE!! u deserve a long awaited break.

good luck in your step 2. i'm sure u'll pull in another 99!!

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts