USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so, I've been seeing Rave reviews about Pathoma online, I have seen some sample videos as well & Dr.Sattar does an awesome job of explaining things. I'm thinking of Subscribing for the video series, but I can't find much info about how the video series is tailored for USMLE review/study. I mean Do these Lectures update each year or are they the same ones from 'once upon a time...' like Goljan . I know that The theoretical facts in Pathology changes very little but the USMLE exam keeps changing, so how relevant are the lectures for 2015 USMLE? Do the lectures change from year to year at all?

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok so, I've been seeing Rave reviews about Pathoma online, I have seen some sample videos as well & Dr.Sattar does an awesome job of explaining things. I'm thinking of Subscribing for the video series, but I can't find much info about how the video series is tailored for USMLE review/study. I mean Do these Lectures update each year or are they the same ones from 'once upon a time...' like Goljan . I know that The theoretical facts in Pathology changes very little but the USMLE exam keeps changing, so how relevant are the lectures for 2015 USMLE? Do the lectures change from year to year at all?

Thanks!
That's my concern too! any update?!?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have contacted them like a week ago , and they said it's fine , the 2015 edition of the book and the videos has minor changes to the old 2011 edition , probably like fixing errors and stuff like that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I doubt they make new videos, they are most likely the ones that Dr Sattar first recorded back in 2011.

However, I think Pathoma is still an indispensable resource, just like the Goljan audios during the 2000s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts