USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey guys , is videos necessary for understanding ? i would like to read goljan , so do i need pathoma videos anyway ?
if you can listen to SIR Edward Goljan and then either do his Rapid Review Book or do the transcript of his lectures(available on torrent) full,you wont need Pathoma...

Btw I am using both so I know the difference,I am a student so I still find Pathoma useful since it deals with only pathology,that too only the high yield points so helpful for me to get things done like for my med school,but I am sure on completion of STEP 1 subjects in my med school I will do goljan and goljan only...it covers everything

·
Registered
139 Posts
if you can listen to SIR Edward Goljan and then either do his Rapid Review Book or do the transcript of his lectures(available on torrent) full,you wont need Pathoma...

Btw I am using both so I know the difference,I am a student so I still find Pathoma useful since it deals with only pathology,that too only the high yield points so helpful for me to get things done like for my med school,but I am sure on completion of STEP 1 subjects in my med school I will do goljan and goljan only...it covers everything
does the Edward Goljan's audio help a lot ? his audios are in bad quality and I cannot understand them well , my english isn't perfect

·
Registered
242 Posts
does the Edward Goljan's audio help a lot ? his audios are in bad quality and I cannot understand them well , my english isn't perfect
they are good,yes the quality isnt good...then you can substitute for pathoma but then you will miss some integrations from goljan but I am sure if you do well in the Qbanks then nothing will matter

Still if you want goljan do the book...but doing the book without audio is tough,so if only patho is your concern go for pathoma

1 - 20 of 48 Posts