USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
I will speak for myself here.

I have found out that the new Kaplan Physiology Notes have lots of Pathophysiology stuff in it. Also Goljan RR has done it very well, i feel that once you cover your basic stuff and read good Patho book like Goljan RR, one gets a good grasp over pathophysiology. Just my opinion though. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
query

I will speak for myself here.

I have found out that the new Kaplan Physiology Notes have lots of Pathophysiology stuff in it. Also Goljan RR has done it very well, i feel that once you cover your basic stuff and read good Patho book like Goljan RR, one gets a good grasp over pathophysiology. Just my opinion though. :)
hi don by new physiology notes do u mean the ones with green cover??

·
Registered
741 Posts
No pathophysiology book

Hi!,

I have Robbins basic pathology & Robbins review book, and for physiology Vander's human physiology and BRS.
I was wondering if I need something more for the course pathophysiology.

Coz am checking the site and you haven't really mentioned anything about a good pathophysiology book.

Any help???

Thanks!
Pathophysiology is not a solid subject to cram on in a single book. This may sounds strange because it's the most commonly tested topic in USMLE Step 1!
You don't find a book dedicated to pathophysiology except for Pathophysiology for the Boards and Wards which is a very famous book here in the US. Other than that you are good to do with the physiology and pathology books you and other members mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts