USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question regarding number of residency programs that doesn't offer the visas (j1,h1b).I'm interested how much % of residency programs doesn't offer visas.Anyway i'm not waiting for very precise answers,but i need information close to the reallity.This is to count matching chanses of persons with green cards and applicants whitout green cards.As we know,green card helps you to increase matching chanses only by way increasing the quantity of programs you can apply for,so that's why i'm trying to count how much % of programs (nearly) doesn't offer visa.

And also most of the serious university programs sponsor visa right?but IMG's anyway have no high chanses to match in to the popular programs,so we can say that IMG's have higher chanses in the comunity programs?And now the question comes on,Most of the comunity programs doesn't offer the visa,or most of them offer visas?

we need to make a paralel between the comunity programs offering visas and green cards,it can make sence and help lot of people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts