USMLE Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anybody suggest me as to how to go about preparing a good personal statement.Any websites or books which are helpful

thanks

Pratibha

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
When it comes to personal statement I think nobody writes better than you!
Yes, nobody knows about you more than yourself!

Program directors will look for genuine individualized statements, that's the most important single factor when they decide to pick you or not.

If at all you want to use these paid service then I suggest to use them to edit what you already wrote

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just don't repeat the mistake I've done
I purchased this book "Write your way a residency match" for $30 and the book has nothing to give, just few guides and BS
All the information is there in their website www.accepted.com
Just visit the website for some useful guide, don't ever buy the book

Good luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Personal Statement Help!

We can WRITE FOR YOU.* As you apply for residencies, let us help you write your Personal Statements, CAF's and more.* We are a team of residents in our final years of residency.* As senior residents, we have a bit more time on our hands than a typical intern and created a writing service to* give back to the aspiring resident community.*

We don't require credit card or personal information and we guarantee personalized service.* You'll find that our rates are more than competitive and your satisfaction is our top priority.

We are professionals and we treat you as professionals as well. Outside services, without first hand knowledge of the residency application process charge fees as high as $300 for a PS. We'll get it done for much much less and we'll always write to your liking using our personal expertise and proven techniques that will help you shine.* Let us help you achieve success, we know what you're facing and want to be here for you!

We have helped numerous of our colleagues and we'd be happy to help you.

Thank you
WeWrite Team
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should probably write your own statement just like I did but give it out for editing to some professional service
That way your statement remains yours and you get back a polished statement, some good editing services are
www.essayedge.com - expensive but very good
www.cspersonalstatements.com - affordable and accurate
www.accepted.com- slightly expensive
www.editavenue.com

Why don't you check these out..
Gud luck
Chetan

·
Registered
8 Posts
make use of Mr.Thomas

Guys,
I found Mr.Thomas is good for Personal Statement. He charges less amount of $40. worth for money,
his email is [email protected]
He tells also guides you for IV preparation.

Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Actually it is your own cafeteria. Many people will suggest you many sites for making good personal Statement writing help. I will suggest you first you will search online which site are better and which sites have good authority. Then you will search his previous sample of personal statement writing technique. Then you will make decision at your own. It is fully your own decision. But do not lost your money from bad company. I will suggest you now from my experience. My career in Occupational Therapy lasted about six years, I have create my all personal statement from http://residencypersonalstatements.net/
This is where Residency Personal Statements can help U.S. medical grads achieve success! Though response was very detailed I wish I could get answers faster.Low prices, awesome customer service, friendly staff, professional writers - I will recommend you everyone.!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts