USMLE Forums banner

physician assistant job

4188 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  EDDOC
Is an IMG can work as physician assistant in US?
Is it considered as USCE?
how is the Procedure to get in as a physician assistant?
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

To work as a PA in the US you must graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program, usually 24-30 months. Then you must pass the PANCE which which is the national certification exam. There is no "simple course". Once passed, you must maintain 100 Continuing medical education credits every 2 years and recertify every 6 years.
For more information go to
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.