USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking in several threads but not able to find a straight answer, i hope someone out there with enough experience will take a minute to guide me a bit.

Thus far I'm done with all of kaplan lecture notes, including pathoma. I haven't done a single question aside from the ones in the books, and I haven't read a single page of FA yet.

Although I'm not sure how much of it all i can remember at the moment, i do feel i have a pretty solid foundation for what needs to come next, which im not sure what it is...

I plan on taking step 1 on Dec 26 this year. Is it possible to finish Uworld and FA in 2 months studying 8-10 hours a day to score 250+? Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to respond.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ive been looking in several threads but not able to find a straight answer, i hope someone out there with enough experience will take a minute to guide me a bit.

Thus far I'm done with all of kaplan lecture notes, including pathoma. I haven't done a single question aside from the ones in the books, and I haven't read a single page of FA yet.

Although I'm not sure how much of it all i can remember at the moment, i do feel i have a pretty solid foundation for what needs to come next, which im not sure what it is...

I plan on taking step 1 on Dec 26 this year. Is it possible to finish Uworld and FA in 2 months studying 8-10 hours a day to score 250+? Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to respond.
I think it is possible but you should take nbmes to assess your progress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.