USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking in several threads but not able to find a straight answer, i hope someone out there with enough experience will take a minute to guide me a bit.

Thus far I'm done with all of kaplan lecture notes, including pathoma. I haven't done a single question aside from the ones in the books, and I haven't read a single page of FA yet.

Although I'm not sure how much of it all i can remember at the moment, i do feel i have a pretty solid foundation for what needs to come next, which im not sure what it is...

I plan on taking step 1 on Dec 26 this year. Is it possible to finish Uworld and FA in 2 months studying 8-10 hours a day to score 250+? Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to respond.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ive been looking in several threads but not able to find a straight answer, i hope someone out there with enough experience will take a minute to guide me a bit.

Thus far I'm done with all of kaplan lecture notes, including pathoma. I haven't done a single question aside from the ones in the books, and I haven't read a single page of FA yet.

Although I'm not sure how much of it all i can remember at the moment, i do feel i have a pretty solid foundation for what needs to come next, which im not sure what it is...

I plan on taking step 1 on Dec 26 this year. Is it possible to finish Uworld and FA in 2 months studying 8-10 hours a day to score 250+? Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to respond.
I think it is possible but you should take nbmes to assess your progress.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think it is possible but you should take nbmes to assess your progress.
Ucheeee is right. It all depends on your background. If you score 160 on NBME tomorrow, it probably won't work. If you are on 200-220 score let's say, it's absolutely doable. You have to work really hard though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts