USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am an IMG preparing for my step 1. I have finished my kaplan notes and vids, and I'm gonna finish patho(goljan) soon. I want to start Uworld but the thing is I haven't even touched my first aid even once(regretting it now:scared:).
Can some one please advice me what I should do. I don't know how to do this. Should I finish first aid then go to UW? I'm confused.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just start Uworld , and start doing one block random timed per day and read everything correct uncorrect explanations for every question and make notes of the points u mat think u ll forget . A test plus reading will take a total of around 6 hours . the rest of the time of that day do like 20 pages of first aid . by the end of the total of 55 blocks (days) . u would have read first aid twice. I didnt do first aid before uworld either

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just start Uworld , and start doing one block random timed per day and read everything correct uncorrect explanations for every question and make notes of the points u mat think u ll forget . A test plus reading will take a total of around 6 hours . the rest of the time of that day do like 20 pages of first aid . by the end of the total of 55 blocks (days) . u would have read first aid twice. I didnt do first aid before uworld either
thank you for the advice. I just had one more question. When purchasing for Uworld it gives an option of uworld+self assesment(form 1+2) for two weeks.what does that mean?and should i get the qbank only or the one with the self assesment?
Thanks once again:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts