USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone kindly post the link for downloading the most recent available USMLE World Q bank offline. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
You out of ur mind son?? this is not the latest version of uworld nor will anybody get an offline version of the LATEST uworld. the latest uworld q's that i have encountered have been updated since january 25th of this year.

do what i did and type out the explanations of all 2100 q's....no pain, no gain!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone know if they completely change the questions after a few years, or just modify them?

wondering because I have older questions that I could do well before my test, but I wouldn't want to if the questions were the same, since I want to be able to actually try to solve the questions for the first time when I'm studying for the test.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i heard that about a 100 q's were added to the new uworld subscription. i bought it b/c you get to see how well you compare to others when answering q's. and also, it gives you updated information as of last month.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You out of ur mind son?? this is not the latest version of uworld nor will anybody get an offline version of the LATEST uworld. the latest uworld q's that i have encountered have been updated since january 25th of this year.

do what i did and type out the explanations of all 2100 q's....no pain, no gain!!
Tping the explanations of all the qeustion, did it help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts