USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , i am an img and have my exam in two weeks .i gave one nbme in which my predicted score was 207 and today i gave usmle assessment and my three digit score was 201 :(...i want to score more than 230 ...what shd i do ...any help /suggestion will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already had postponed my xam due to my wedding for past the three months . I have only this month to take . Is there anyway I can extend such that the fee money is not wasted

·
Registered
21 Posts
Post pone

Post pone and never look back at the money. People with bad scores would pay thousands to get a second chance.
If you are NBME scores are low never risk it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Post pone and never look back at the money. People with bad scores would pay thousands to get a second chance.
If you are NBME scores are low never risk it.
I had to make this decision too. My NBME was 192 and I had only a month left. Had to waste the money. It's money vs. score. Think about it

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Well I think when you look back money won't matter as much as now. For an img this is an one time shot so shoot big or stay in your country. That is how i see it. Best of luck with whatever choice you make :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
score in nbme

i have noticed there are topics asked in nbme which has not been discussed anywhere in uw /fa .also feel many nbme q s r different from uw , saw few posts that ppl study fa nd uw several times but yet felt difficulty in answering nbme qs . then get nervous,fall in time pressure nd make common mistakes in rest of the q s .Any opinion ? how to improve score ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank u everyone , I took nbme 16 today n scored 202 again ! :disappointed:I have decided to extend my exam . What is the procedure to do so . ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts