USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day.

Posted here a few weeks back.

Currently preparing for Step 1. And I need some advise if this is possible. My goal is around 230+ score for Step1. My goal exam date is suppose to May 2, postponing it to May 8.

Currently, I am doing FA again. Today took my UWSA2.

October 2016 - NBME12 -120 (before I got into serious prep at this point)
December 2016 - NBME 15 - 150
Middle of January 2017 - NBME 16 -155
First Week of February 2017 -NBME 17 - 230/171.
February 11th - UWSA1 - 181
Ferbuary 24th - UWSA2 - 200

planning On doing NBME 18 this weekend, or early next week. My plan for the last few days is to read FA and Do some rereading on uworld questions. And prolly scan pathoma. Any advise on this?

any advise? A case I do take the NBME 18 earlier, should I take another NBME few days prior?
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top