USMLE Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just entered my 2nd prof....is it the right time to start preparing for step 1....plz guide me..

·
Registered
405 Posts
Please look at the above thread, maybe you can start studying your medical course and combine it with USMLE course. It depends on how your study is designed and how much of combination you can do.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i have done anatomy, physiology and biochemistry in my first year.....now we have microbiology, pharmacology and pathology
well then you should pick up your FA, buy the books you are going to follow for USMLE and start reading them along with your main course books you are using in your university.
the best to do for you right now
just a thought
:happy:

·
Registered
557 Posts
well then you should pick up your FA, buy the books you are going to follow for USMLE and start reading them along with your main course books you are using in your university.
the best to do for you right now
just a thought
:happy:
This is what I'm doing, and I am getting starting 3rd semester also. I am reading and annotating FA along with classes, and also doing questions.

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is what I'm doing, and I am getting starting 3rd semester also. I am reading and annotating FA along with classes, and also doing questions.
I like your blog soon I will be posting in mine every day success from 1st of September, my real preparation will begun.
keep posting. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts