USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here to help you pass the exam on the first attempt or if you failed on the first attempt I will help you recover and do well on your next attempt, I used to work at a CS test center as a SP actor, and I tutored as a SP for kaplan for many years. I am doing these sessions because I feel bad for those that fail this exam and I want to help out others and prevent them from making common mistakes. I will let you know about the tips and secrets to pass. My review session practice is golden and is unlike practicing with your friends. I will let you know what you are doing wrong almost immediately and I will go over the grading process and rubric that we have to score you. I will give you a personal response and work very hard to solve your problems with the patient encounters. I have over 1000 practice scenarios you can pick from. Dont waste your money with expensive review courses, you will save money with me..

Please email me at

[email protected] or call me at (914)-619-4055.

Rates are negotiable and I do either skype or 1on1 in person 5 hr sessions... you will SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY NOT TAKING KAPLAN. I am a professional tutor and I will help you pass!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
this guy is not joking
my friend tried him and he's super helpful and he will really save you those thousands for the Kaplan course
most of us need a person to train with anyway , no need for those 3 or 5 days at Kaplan center wasting money and wasting time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts