USMLE Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past, I used to receive updates on facebook...
But for about 2-3 weeks, I no longer receive updates on main interface on facebook but when I open your page on facebook I can see that there are updates, but why they are no longer appear on my main interface?

Thanks UF's Staff
Thanks UF

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
To stop flooding

Thank you for the feedback.

Previously we were using RSS feeds to stream our Facebook Page posts. We stopped that because we received many messages from our Facebook fans telling us that we flooded their feeds.

Therefore, we decided to carefully select the posts in our Facebook Page to keep high quality.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you go to the page, there is an option saying Subscribe to the page. Click it and see if it works, i get notifications every time a new question is posted on the page. :)
There is no "subscribe" option!!
There is only "Like" option for that page!!
May you help me more ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
405 Posts
There is no "subscribe" option!!
There is only "Like" option for that page!!
May you help me more ?

Thanks in advance
When you click on the like button, then below the USMLE-forums profile photo on the left side, there will be a subscribe to USMLE-forums button. This will give you news feed directly on your page. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank for reply, but I can not see subscribe button!!
The only thing that appears below profile photo is " Suggest to Friends" button!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thank for reply, but I can not see subscribe button!!
The only thing that appears below profile photo is " Suggest to Friends" button!!
I am sorry but i don't know how that is not showing. On my profile it does, maybe try and few more times and see if you see that option.

By the way, do you use upgraded web browsers? That may be the trouble as well but i am no computer expert.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I realized that the problem is in my facebook!! all other pages feeds do not appear!! I only get friends feeds!!

Help plz!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts