USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if I have done an elective rotation at an University , Can I make the PS program specific , I mean mention why I want to be in that particular program giving examples from what I liked best during my stay there.

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Yes, definitely

Yes, definitely.

In ERAS, you can upload as many personal statements as you like and you can make PS specific for that particular program.

In fact, this is an excellent strategy because then the program will be impressed when they read that you wrote something specific for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
John henric

If you are required to pc computer computer file an System for Resident Classification, the University's Property Classification Office will evaluate the information you provide to figure out whether you have provided clear and effective evidence showing that Mich is your long lasting legal residence.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes, why not

you can choose whatever you like and go with that and even you can build yourself as i am doing with the help of Residency personal statement . i can not but praise him as i have got the best quality service from them:cool: . i am thinking about my career and that is really helpful to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts