USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an appointment today at 10;00 for Step 1. Arrived at 9:30 to prometric center. Passed all procedures prior the test and started for the test. Though when I was passing through tutorial section realized that any media (heart sounds) don't open. I even couldn't click on them. Informed prometric staff, they said there could be a problem in whole question bank. I stopped my exam, they took me out. By that time three other guys who were also taking STEP1 and STEP2 had the same problem. We all were waiting outside when one of prometric employees asked us if we want to continue exam without media questions or want to reschedule the appointment since they could not do anything else. Everything else in the exam was working (text, pictures...) We all decided to reschedule the exam except one guy who could not, because of his private issues. He had to take exam without those heart sound questions, I mean answer them according to question stem only.
Then prometric staff gave us special codes saying that they will contact us for rescheduling to another day.
We all left the promtric.
I wonder if anyone else had this kind of problems? Because they said that several other prometric centers have same issue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. That is great. Do tell us your exam experience. How many questions you got in the last block and level of difficulty compared to UW. All the best.
Got an email informing that my new appointment has been canceled again...... Due to unknown reasons.......
I called prometric center (on Friday) where they told me contact ECFMG directly to reschedule again (2nd time).....
3 hours spent trying to reach ECFMG by phone were unsuccessful... Going to call them on Monday again...... :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got an email informing that my new appointment has been canceled again...... Due to unknown reasons.......
I called prometric center (on Friday) where they told me contact ECFMG directly to reschedule again (2nd time).....
3 hours spent trying to reach ECFMG by phone were unsuccessful... Going to call them on Monday again...... :mad::mad::mad:
where you able to take your exam , and pls how was your experience at the ankara prometric centre

1 - 5 of 5 Posts