USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frnds, i have taken exam date of 13th december. As we all knw, results r released on 3rd wednesday, or almost after 21 days.. My question is "when will i get my result??" I m asking because 1st two weeks of january are holidays.. & I shd expect my result as per rules between 4th to 11th of january..

Plz help frnds bcz if result will take a long, i hv to reschedule my date on december 1st week, so that i can get my result by end of december.. Pls respond if anyone can help me....

·
Registered
625 Posts
Its really hard to tell, but from what i've heard 3 wednesdays after your test date is common, but by no means definite. On the other hand, I've never heard of anyone getting it earlier than 3 Wednesdays. So, if you definitely need your score by end December you'd have to do it earlier to be safe.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Take it 12/2

Frnds, i have taken exam date of 13th december. As we all knw, results r released on 3rd wednesday, or almost after 21 days.. My question is "when will i get my result??" I m asking because 1st two weeks of january are holidays.. & I shd expect my result as per rules between 4th to 11th of january..

Plz help frnds bcz if result will take a long, i hv to reschedule my date on december 1st week, so that i can get my result by end of december.. Pls respond if anyone can help me....
You have Christmas Holiday by the end of December. Therefore, if you take the exam in mid December you most likely won't get it by the third Wednesday.
I suggest you take the exam on December 2nd so that you are likely to get the results by December 22nd.
But you have to remember that preponing your exam before being fully prepared is not a good idea because getting high score is much more important than getting the results in time unless you have something else in your mind.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx

@ashishkabir: agree man. bt wanna knw the expected date of result if i appear for exam on 13th dec. I mean most probable date/period of exam..

@sabio: thanx sabio.. There is always a help frm u.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
date rescheduled

I have rescheduled my date frm 13th dec to 9th dec. hope to get result by 29th dec.. Sharply 23 days remaining..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts