USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started the 2ed revision of bio , I'm reading KLN for 2ed time then reading FA for 1st time.. I noticed that a lot of information which is mentioned in KLN not in mentioned in FA
What should I do ? concentrated on what on FA .. and write the related addition info about it .
or write the other KLN information that is not mentioned in FA ?

·
Registered
432 Posts
IMO FA biochem is actually more then enough.
What i did was take out (rip out the pages) all important pathways from Kaplan and add them to FA. And the rest annotate from Q's. But even then i didnt annotate Biochem section THAT much as all others!

Good luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
IMO FA biochem is actually more then enough.
What i did was take out(rip out the pages) all important pathways from Kaplan and add them to FA. And the rest annotate from Q's. But even then i didnt annotate Biochem section THAT much as all others!

Good luck
Hi I've done FA n uworld one time.exam is in December ,almost 8weeks to go.what do you think doing genetics,nutrition from goljan is okay at this point,as m reading so many posts that refer to the hostile questions of genetics.what do you think at this point of time I should be done with how many revisions of My annoted FA.thnx

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hi I've done FA n uworld one time.exam is in December ,almost 8weeks to go.what do you think doing genetics,nutrition from goljan is okay at this point,as m reading so many posts that refer to the hostile questions of genetics.what do you think at this point of time I should be done with how many revisions of My annoted FA.thnx
Read my exam prep Mishka's Guide to USMLE Step 1 Maybe that will help somehow
Regarding what should YOU do is hard to say. Because only YOU know what you know!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My advise if you reading goljan then read goljan....dont jump from source to source!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts