USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there any detailed table of content for najeeb videos
that is to describe the main contents of each video so that I'm not forced to waste time watching videos about parts I already understand?

another question
Should I listen also to kaplan videos of neuro-anatomy in addition to watching najeeb so that I become more directed to the details required for the exams and for the radiological pictures or najeeb is just sufficient?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is there any detailed table of content for najeeb videos
that is to describe the main contents of each video so that I'm not forced to waste time watching videos about parts I already understand?

another question
Should I listen also to kaplan videos of neuro-anatomy in addition to watching najeeb so that I become more directed to the details required for the exams and for the radiological pictures or najeeb is just sufficient?
For your first question, this is the index for all lectures available on his site and also some offline resources are parallel with that.
https://members.drnajeeblectures.com/medical-videos

If u meant exact content of those lectures, as i watched many of them i can help you. Please send me pm for ur questions by telling the exact video.

For your second question, najeeb is just only basics. Those are the things which every med student must know as general knowledge not for the test.
But on the other hand test preperation must be build on a background knowledge and so najeeb + kaplan will be better of course.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts