USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

What I wanted to know?

1. There are only 7 sections instead of 8. Does this mean that there are 6 sections that count and that 1 of them is unknown experimental?

2. So with 40 Qs on each section and still 60 min time limit, does this mean Q stems will be longer?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello everyone

What I wanted to know?

1. There are only 7 sections instead of 8. Does this mean that there are 6 sections that count and that 1 of them is unknown experimental?

2. So with 40 Qs on each section and still 60 min time limit, does this mean Q stems will be longer?

Thanks in advance.
1. There have always been seven 60 minute blocks + 45 mins of break + 15 mins of tutorial ever since I can remember.

2. You might get less than 40 questions per block. 40 is the maximum. Nobody knows about the stem length. It is ultimately very difficult to say whether its better, worse, or the same for us because we have absolutely no information. So as far as I am concerned, nothing has changed lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The questions you get will differ from the questions that the next person will get.

However, less questions mean more time per block to revise and revisit questions!

You wouldn't believe how benficial this can be if utilized correctly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts