USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a compilation made by Rajandeep Shergill. They are notes taken while doing the USMLEWorld CK bank.
It's not violation of copyright because these are personal notes and they are not exact copy of their questions or answers.

The PDF is attached to this post

Enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
thanks a lot

thanks a lot ur awesome

This is a compilation made by Rajandeep Shergill. They are notes taken while doing the USMLEWorld CK bank.
It's not violation of copyright because these are personal notes and they are not exact copy of their questions or answers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
thank u. very good notes

hi
thanks for the notes,
not only because u shared them but also because they are good, man looking at the notes i'm feeling bad i never make notes and if i do they are just one or two lines of the imp stuff. very good work. i think only in the preparation of the notes you would have studied so much that you'll get very good marks.

thinking of that that's a good idea best way to study is to study to teach someone. i may also make some notes and post it here. may help someone. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is very nice of you....

So nice of you Rajandeep. God bless you for your contribution on this site for the learners. Good luck on all your endeavors.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts