USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 50 days away from my step 1 :scared: Just finished a round of all subjects and FA along with them. I have covered physio and pharm long back and am not confident about them (might decrease my UWorld % but I know it's not for assessment).

I plan to start UWorld & FA immediately and try my best to finish in 25 days or so with 2 blocks/day in timed, mixed & unused mode. That will leave me with 25 days more.

1. Is my plan realistic? Do I have sufficient time post UW i.e., 25 days for a round of incorrect/marked UWorld and 2 NBMEs and review of FA?

2. As I have covered 2 subjects long back, would it be wise to go through them in FA now once before I start UWorld? The reasons against it seem that I'd be covering them with UWorld and my timeline is quite tight and unmodifiable :eek:

3. Should I go for a quick FA review and an NBME in the middle of UWorld?

I searched a lot on previous posts but couldn't find what I was looking for.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Start uworld as soon as possible . DONT use it as assesemnt tool....may be u gonna score low 40s but it doesn't matter as far as u r learning from it...read all details and also concern FA for wrong questiins...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start uworld as soon as possible . DONT use it as assesemnt tool....may be u gonna score low 40s but it doesn't matter as far as u r learning from it...read all details and also concern FA for wrong questiins...
Thanks for an honest advice :)

I'll make sure to begin today!
God! Now I feel I should have started UW earlier :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts