USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to give step 1 in september and currently i am very far behind in my prep and have not done any questions or nbme yet

i would really appreciate it if u guys can give me some insight on what could help me speed my prep up

and if someone can please give me some kind of schedule on what i should be studying everyday for next 2 months to make the most out of the time i have got

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you an IMG? Have you reviewed any material? I think it is always good to do a general review of all the material first and then move on to FA and UWORLD. FA and Uworld will speed up the process, will help you remember stuff.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Take USMLE success academy online program, use UWorld qbank with it, then use first aid and one more time UWorld for final review. After you complete this review take 2 and more nbmes until you have average of 220 score on exams.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you an IMG? Have you reviewed any material? I think it is always good to do a general review of all the material first and then move on to FA and UWORLD. FA and Uworld will speed up the process, will help you remember stuff.
i have reviewed biochem, anatomy, and physiology only and doing FA now but find it difficult to understand few things still...should i review other subjects before i start uworld? or will doing questions from uworld help me understand the concept more itself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take USMLE success academy online program, use UWorld qbank with it, then use first aid and one more time UWorld for final review. After you complete this review take 2 and more nbmes until you have average of 220 score on exams.
just looked up the success academy program, is it worth the money and the time? have u ever taken it or know someone who has? because i don't mind going through that process if it really does speed things up to the point where i wouldn't need to read anymore kaplan books and could just move on to FA and uworld

·
Registered
15 Posts
I took the success academy for step 1 exam and it was very good. I would receive 190-202 on nbmes and then I increase score to 240 and more after success academy. I also use uworld with the success academy and then first aid after finish the course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts