USMLE Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey good people :)
I have a question if you feeling like helping.
I've exhausted my eligibility period extensions and still not ready to take the exam yet !
so I need to reapply, and my question is do I need to redo/resubmit my paperwork all over again , like form 186 and MS transcript?!
or only the fees ?
anyone who have an idea about this please provide an insight :plz::plz:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey,

I am on the same boat as you are.I cancelled my exam today since I am not ready yet and my extended eligibility period is getting over soon.

I called up ECFMG few minutes back regarding these queries.Since my certificate of identification,medical credentials are still valid,I do not have to reapply them again.

Ex-My eligibility ends on 29feb..so I have to wait for 4 weeks after my eligibility period ends and then reapply with ONLY the online part and the fees.

Hope I made myself clear.Good luck:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Docmouni, that's a reliever!
I called the number they're putting at the right top corner in IWA but an automated answer machine tells me that the office is currently closed though I was calling at the appropriate time of the day and week day !
So this is really helpful. I guess it'd be perfect if u just pm me the phone number you used to call 😊

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks Docmouni, that's a reliever!
I called the number they're putting at the right top corner in IWA but an automated answer machine tells me that the office is currently closed though I was calling at the appropriate time of the day and week day !
So this is really helpful. I guess it'd be perfect if u just pm me the phone number you used to call 😊
If your form 186 is still valid you need not send the documents again !!
Confirm with them on this number +12153865900. 9AM - 5PM us time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi...I'm IMG from india...I have submitted my form saying 0 clerkships. Now I'm worried abt it. I have completed my internship n graduated with MBBS. My medical transcripts show the number of hrs spent in each faculty during rotations. I haven't done any rotations outside of my college
Have I filled it wrong? How do I change it?
This is the problem. I have submitted the form just today.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi...I'm IMG from india...I have submitted my form saying 0 clerkships. Now I'm worried abt it. I have completed my internship n graduated with MBBS. My medical transcripts show the number of hrs spent in each faculty during rotations. I haven't done any rotations outside of my college
Have I filled it wrong? How do I change it?
This is the problem. I have submitted the form just today.
Its correctly filled. It must be zero clerkships. If you still want to edit your form you can override it and fill the form again !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts