USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Answers to your questions

UW stands for Uworld, it is a paid online question bank that is used by USMLE aspirants to prepare for the exam. You can register for it at any time. It is used by test takers to both study and and also used as a diagnostic tool to get an idea of their prospective marks.

You can write the USMLE exams throughout the year and it is held through Prometric centers that are present in most countries.

You can register for step 1 at any time during the year. But since process that takes anywhere from 1-3 months, it is best that you you register for the exam well before your planned date to write the exam.
You can find details about registration and fees in the ECFMG site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
few more queries plz...

i have done my graduation from china but i am indian ....so can i give usmle or not

my friend has done graduation in BHMS in India .....so can she write this exam

is that beside UsMLE we have to write JRE / TOEFEL too

if we do residentship from US after clearing USMLE is that it is valid in INDIA for Practicing or we again have to write some exam in india

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have done my graduation from china but i am indian ....so can i give usmle or not

my friend has done graduation in BHMS in India .....so can she write this exam

is that beside UsMLE we have to write JRE / TOEFEL too

if we do residentship from US after clearing USMLE is that it is valid in INDIA for Practicing or we again have to write some exam in india
surely ...you can give usmle steps if u hv done/doing mbbs or its equivalent course ...from china or ukraine or from anywhere and i dont think IMGs have to give toffel or other language exams....but i can be wrong..and.. india recognize doctors from usa who have finished residency of 3 years ..officialy . and BHMS..means homeopathy i dont think so she can give usmle. but still you can check on usmle.org website

1 - 5 of 5 Posts