USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Kaplan subscription just expired and I purchased the qbank plus. However I noticed that there was no videos. I don't really care about those cause I have seen them already. But I wanted to do the questions at the end of every video. Does anyone know if those same questions are included in the qbank? I think it adds an estimate of about 300 questions and I really want to go over them with out having to purchase the videos again.

Please reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There are questions at the end of Kaplan videos? I just know of the Kaplan Qbook that comes along with the whole package and then you can buy the kalpan qbanks online. However occasionally there are practice questions at the end of some videos for ex neuro. But those are only in the videos.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I meant. Not in the videos but when you finish them there is another link to review questions. I was wondering if those questions repeat in the qbank. or if they are just with the videos. I wanted to redo them to see if I improve after a second read. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
149 Posts
the questions at the end of each kaplan video are NOT as difficult as the qbank ones-so after having done both kinds of qs, i doubt those quizzes that you would typically do after watching a video on the kaplan website are within the kaplan qbank. i like the quizzes after video watching so you can tell if you really get the material. if i were you, i'd just supplement with pretest qs or if you have another qbank like uworld...then do those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts