USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im reading kaplan books now, and thinking which question bank to buy, as may exam only in a year, uworld will be in the end of prep. So which one is better for the start rx or kaplan?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi guys, im reading kaplan books now, and thinking which question bank to buy, as may exam only in a year, uworld will be in the end of prep. So which one is better for the start rx or kaplan?
kaplan qbank. i wouldn't waste my time doing rx

·
Registered
57 Posts
kaplan qbank. i wouldn't waste my time doing rx
Very stupid advice

Rx is so good it's not even funny

If you know the material well, even BETTER, you are exposed to excerpts of First Aid in question format

Such an awesome tool and also really cheap with their constant TODAY ONLY 80% OFF SALES they are running in the forums

Kaplan is a good bank but after uWorld Id do Rx before I even thought about touching Kaplan, Rx is simply that good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you in the beginning of your prep definetely do Rx first but read at least FA once before. Rx worst Qbank but worth to do, it helps to memorize many concepts especially from FA. Than I would recommend read kaplan books again and do kaplan Qbank may be subjectwise after each subject

1 - 5 of 5 Posts