USMLE Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to ask if anyone who took Step 1 after May 11th has received their score. I took mine on 5/29/15 and don't know if I should expect my score on 7/1 or 7/8/15 which would be 6 weeks...the stress is killing me!
Thank You

·
Registered
3 Posts
Going to be a long wait probably

5/15 here and still waiting. The latest I have heard was someone from 5/11 getting their score but they took their exam at a location that had not switched to the new format yet. Will suck to wait till July.

·
Registered
147 Posts
am totally confused here.which one is new format.
took mine on 1st june in London.
when should i expect my score.
am getting really frustrated with this exam.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new format began on 5/11/15 which means that we have a target score report date of 7/8/15...I am however crossing my fingers for tomorrow

·
Registered
147 Posts
hi i wanted to know if anyone got their results yet.
i am really tensed now.i donot even know how to check the results.
Do they send you a mail.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No luck yet... we believe scores will come out on the 8th but I'm not even sure of that at this point. This wait has been horrible:eek:

·
Registered
147 Posts
the wait will be over soon.
my exam experience was really horrible.
this long wait has added to the stress.

please guys give feedback

we hope its this week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to ask if anyone who took Step 1 after May 11th has received their score. I took mine on 5/29/15 and don't know if I should expect my score on 7/1 or 7/8/15 which would be 6 weeks...the stress is killing me!
Thank You
I took step 1 on May 28 in Texas and I am still waiting for the score. ECFMG website published as target day for delayed score July 13Th. The stress is killing me too. Good luck and patience!

:plz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts