1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I am terrified and don't know what to do. Basically, I've taken two NBMEs -

First NBME 16 - 227 (490) (39 mistakes)
Second NBME 17 - 226 (490) (33 mistakes)

I've finished Uworld with 65% first pass, been doing UWorld mistakes (averaging 80-85%).

I've done one full pass of FA and been reading it the second time.

My exam date is august 27th (4 weeks from now)

I'm terrified of the plateau. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a study regiment that could help me break out? I am aiming 240+

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
78 Posts
You have plenty of time. Look at what subjects you are weak in and watch the Pathoma videos on them, do your uworld incorrects and work on relaxing. A 220 score means your knowledge is pretty good, get exercise (listen to goljan while exercising).

If it's micro, watch sketchy micro, if it's pharm watch sketchy pharm. Bound to get you a few more points on exam day. I went from 180-220 in 3 weeks and have exam at the same time.Still planning on increasing that score 3 weeks from now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have plenty of time. Look at what subjects you are weak in and watch the Pathoma videos on them, do your uworld incorrects and work on relaxing. A 220 score means your knowledge is pretty good, get exercise (listen to goljan while exercising).

If it's micro, watch sketchy micro, if it's pharm watch sketchy pharm. Bound to get you a few more points on exam day. I went from 180-220 in 3 weeks and have exam at the same time.Still planning on increasing that score 3 weeks from now.
Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Do you know where I can download Goljan lecture audios? I've bought pathoma and will def. re-do them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts